The club’s Audax section were in action making preparations for next year’s Paris -Brest-Paris.
Liz Creese organized the “Autumn Assortment”, three rides of 200km, 100km and a 50km starting from Ruislip. One of the club’s newest members 16 year old David Hinton rode the 200 km as did Hilary Pandya and Danny Fisher- all not detered by the very wet start. In the 100 km Ian Oliver and his son Pieter ,Steve Maslin and son David, Annie Birch and Martin O’Connor took part. The 50km ride was started in better conditions and ridden by by Mike Ellison,Mick Hill,Diplak Pandya, Rocco Richardson and John Tipping.
The Racing season is practically over so there are very few events to come .Meurig James rode in the North Hampshire R.C. on Saturday and took 2nd place with a personal best time of 54.33 whilst Gill Reynolds on Sunday defied the floods and finished in 2nd place in the Hounslow and District Wheelers 25 at Aldermarston with a 1.06.11. Meurig rode on Sunday in the Surrey League Road Race at Cutmill and finished in 14th place.
Cheers for now, Gladys
- Pictures of the 1950 Willesden Dinner
- Chance encounter with the daughter of a longtime member, Fred Everett
- 2020 Willesden CC Mini-Golf Championship & RAF Memorial ride
- West London combine hill climb 4th October
- Anyone know Ken Daniels?
- 2020 Willesden C.C. Mini Golf Championships
- West London Combine and Jayne’s 25
- Last call! West London 25 on 16th August.
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club History
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News