Join Willesden cycling club
The Willesden Cycling Club celebrates the diversity of its membership. We have zero-tolerance for prejudice and discrimination. Everyone is welcome regardless of their status of disability, gender reassignment, race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion or belief, sexual orientation, sex, gender or age.
Our annual membership is only £15 a year for senior members. The subscription covers discounts and access to various other benefits including
- West London combine time trials
- CTT time trials
- Email newsletter
- Access to a range of qualified coaches
- Club Trips abroad
- British Cycling racing licence and insurance (and then B.C. membership discounts from selected retail partners)
- A wealth of wisdom from seasoned cyclists for information about all types of cycling and equipment.
The rates are:
- Single – £15
- Families – £20
- Juniors, 17/18 – £3
- U16 – £1
* For new members only, please include a £2 nomination fee, 50p for under 16’s.
Rather than have you just join, we would like you to decide whether the club is for you.
Send us a short email about you and your cycling to email@example.com and we will get back in touch with you.
Once we know a little bit about you, you can join here. This needs a password.
A short email to the membership secretary will get the password. If the membership sec (Ian Oliver) was not involved in your recruitment, please add a short note about yourself.
The secretary may be out on his bike or on holiday, so be patient with getting replies!
You can pay by direct debit or by bank transfer. You get the nomination fee off for Direct Debit.
Setting up a direct debit. For bank transfer, payment details are in the application form.