I’ve enjoyed being Club TT Secretary this year. Unfortunately I won’t be able to continue next year because of other commitments.
So we’re looking for a new TT Secretary for 2011. The job involves:
- Promoting time trialling and the associated club trophies to club members via the blog and email
- Co-ordinating entries to West London Combine events
- Drumming up marshals for two of the WLC events
- Creating and maintaining a record of riders’ best performances to aid the handicapper
- Publicising your team mates’ performances on the blog and in the magazine
- Where possible, attending and reporting to the monthly committee meetings
- Maintaining the time trialling pages on the new Web site
None of this has proved too demanding and I will be around until at least March next year to help with a handover if that’s required. Are you interested? If you are, please do get in touch for a chat.
P.S. There is also the opportunity to promote one or more club and open events. I had hoped to promote an open SPOCO event next season. If you want to do this, get in touch as soon as possible – the CTT date fixing meeting is being held soon. If you don’t want to promote – that’s fine too.