Free Kids’ Cycle Club for 7-12 year olds
Starting Saturday 17th June from 9.30-11.30am in the Yellow Car Park opposite Wembley Stadium
- Riders should already be able to ride a bike and will need their own bikes and helmets which must be worn during the sessions. Bikes need to be roadworthy and have fully working brakes. The sessions will be run under the guidance of a British Cycling qualified coach from The Willesden Cycling Club assisted by volunteers.
- All riders will need to sign on for each session and written parental consent must be given. The signing on and parental consent forms will be available on the day.
- Please arrive early for each session so that the forms can be completed prior to riding.
- For further information contact Ray Kelly, mobile 07563 539637, or email raymondkelly211@ btinternet.com
- If you cannot yet ride a bike or feel that a refresher session would benefit you then please contact Brent’s cycle training providers Cycle Instructor: www.cyclinginstructor.com to book a free lesson, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0845 6520421.