A reminder that Tuesday Night Turbo Torture starts this evening (9/10/07) at 8pm for that heady mixture of loud music, oxygen debt and Ray Kelly’s own brand of humour. Turbo is an excellent way to keep your fitness and motivation throughout the winter months, plus it also gives you the opportunity to sample the wide variety of musical tastes that exists within the club! The session lasts for one hour and costs £2 for WCC members, (Junior riders – free).
Remember to bring the following –
– Water Bottle
– Change of clothing
Tea and light refreshments available afterwards.
WCC Club Rooms are at the bottom of London Road, Wembley
- Pictures of the 1950 Willesden Dinner
- Chance encounter with the daughter of a longtime member, Fred Everett
- 2020 Willesden CC Mini-Golf Championship & RAF Memorial ride
- West London combine hill climb 4th October
- Anyone know Ken Daniels?
- 2020 Willesden C.C. Mini Golf Championships
- West London Combine and Jayne’s 25
- Last call! West London 25 on 16th August.
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club History
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News