A quick summary of the news highlights from last night’s WCC MGM …
- Turbo training starts 13th October. The club may purchase two additional turbo machines for use by club members
- John Williams is the new Road race Secretary, taking over from Jumbo
- A new organiser has been chosen for the Reliability Trial, he will be informed shortly!
- Plans for the new Club House and track at Hillingdon will be presented to the council’s planning department later this month. The proposals also include a new judges hut and street lighting on parts of the circuit. Ian Why, Ray Kelly and Brian Wright have been closely involved in this development. I have a copy of the Feasibility study if you would like it, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The WCC Quiz Night will be held on Wednesday 18th November at the Westerly CC Club Rooms.
- The Annual WCC Dinner and Dance will be held at the Uxbridge Golf Course on 23rd January 2010. £25/head
- Recruitment of new members is going well and three new members have signed up for a life in willesden green.
- Sick Parade. John Tipping is off his bike for a few weeks following a pace maker fitting. Mike Ellison is at home with a broken hip. Some say this was following a fracas with some tram lines on the Isle of Man. Others are adamant that it happened on the Isle of Skye. Finally Kirsten Savage is nursing a few wounds following a recent stack up. I am sure we wish all concerned a full and rapid recovery.
Miles Back 07 Oct 09