It seems that a lot of our riders are still in hibernation!
Gill Reynolds rode in the first round of the Rudy Project Series in Cambridgeshire on Saturday and finished as the 2nd fastest Lady Vet with a time of 41.13 for the 13 mile circuit. On Sunday, in spite of losing an hour’s sleep, she rode in the London Vets 10 mile at Gt. Missenden and was the only lady to start and recorded 28.42.
Ron Purdy against his better judgement, as it was raining when he started rode round the course in 37.35.
Let’s hope next weekend brings out some more of our riders.
- Chance encounter with the daughter of a longtime member, Fred Everett
- 2020 Willesden CC Mini-Golf Championship & RAF Memorial ride
- West London combine hill climb 4th October
- Anyone know Ken Daniels?
- 2020 Willesden C.C. Mini Golf Championships
- West London Combine and Jayne’s 25
- Last call! West London 25 on 16th August.
- Wearing the Green with pride
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club History
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News