It seems that a lot of our riders are still in hibernation!
Gill Reynolds rode in the first round of the Rudy Project Series in Cambridgeshire on Saturday and finished as the 2nd fastest Lady Vet with a time of 41.13 for the 13 mile circuit. On Sunday, in spite of losing an hour’s sleep, she rode in the London Vets 10 mile at Gt. Missenden and was the only lady to start and recorded 28.42.
Ron Purdy against his better judgement, as it was raining when he started rode round the course in 37.35.
Let’s hope next weekend brings out some more of our riders.
- John & Dulcie Walker Road Race for 2017
- Top 10 for Copley in Nationals
- WILLESDEN FUN DAY – SUNDAY 20 AUGUST
- A Ride to Remember Tim – Sunday 16th July
- Wembley Road Club 29th 30-mile Charity Cycle Ride
- Wembley Park Cycle Club for Kids
- Boulter’s Bash and a couple of other Audaxes
- Club General Meeting Friday 9 June
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News