It seems that a lot of our riders are still in hibernation!
Gill Reynolds rode in the first round of the Rudy Project Series in Cambridgeshire on Saturday and finished as the 2nd fastest Lady Vet with a time of 41.13 for the 13 mile circuit. On Sunday, in spite of losing an hour’s sleep, she rode in the London Vets 10 mile at Gt. Missenden and was the only lady to start and recorded 28.42.
Ron Purdy against his better judgement, as it was raining when he started rode round the course in 37.35.
Let’s hope next weekend brings out some more of our riders.
- The Reliability Ride for club members
- WILLESDEN OFFICERS FOR 2018
- CLUB RUN LIST: 2018
- Willesden Family Christmas Party
- REMINDER – AGM – Sunday 3 December 2017
- Trophies held by WCC members.
- Revised 2017 Trophy Winners List
- Upcoming subs payments for 2018… fill in a quick online form and you won’t have to remember to pay them
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News