One of our newest members seems to be riding events at weekends whilst others are still trying to shake of the effects of the social season or recent colds.
Ed Packard rode in the Middlesex Road 10 mile time trial at Aldermarston on Saturday and recorded a 24.38 in spite of the punishing headwind. He was joined by Brian Moon who finished in 28.30. On Sunday he rode in the Colchester Rovers 25 and returned in 1.6.57.
Meanwhile the older section of the club met at Aylesford for their annual luncheon. This year Prof. Ken Howard R.A. and his wife Dora were able to attend together with members from Chester, Calne,St. Albans and eight of the club’s life members from the London area.
Sadly, Ben Eley(aged 93),one of the club’s oldest members,who regularly attended the luncheon and still continued with aerobic classes until a month, ago died last week. His contribution to the club’s activities will be sorely missed.
Hope to have good weather for the Easter weekend and that our riders come out to see the Easter Bunny and don’t eat too many Easter Eggs.
- Club Track Champs Results
- West London Hill Climb 2019
- Cycling Holiday in Riccione, Italy 2020
- Social Night Out – an AC/DC tribute band at The Tropic at Ruislip
- Club Fun Day and Track Champs this Saturday 31/08/19
- 2019 John and Dulcie Walker Memorial Road Races
- Social night cycling and soccer
- John Tipping’s Funeral – The ride
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News