We’ve just received a request for a number of cyclists to take part in a photo shoot for the Mayor of London’s Skyride campaign. It will take place in a large studio (perhaps at Pinewood) for two days during the week commencing January 18 2010
They will need approximately 11-13 models (and bicycles!) who fit the following descriptions –
1. Young Mum – with bike with basket on handle bars
2. 5 year old boy – with kids bike including stabilizers
3. 30 something man – with “Racer”
4. Teenage boy – BMX
5. Old man – Brompton
6. 20 year old girl Student – Girls Mountain bike
7. Teenage Girl – Girls bike
8. 25 year old man – Extreme Mountain bike
9. Dad with kid – Bike with kids carrier on back
10. 40ish man to be paired with a road bike
11. 30ish woman to be paired with a mountain bike.
The day rate to each model is £250/day – this is to cover full advertising rights.
If you fit the bill then please contact Jim or Wendy Mears, via-
05 Jan 09