The AGM is the most important meeting of our club’s year. As members of the Willesden CC we should all attend this meeting to have our say on how the club should be run. It is also an excellent chance to eat cake, drink tea and chat with your club mates.
This year the AGM moves to a larger venue, the Guide Hut in Community Close, Ickenham (close to the junction of Swakeleys Lane and Long Lane) .
Start time has yet to be confirmed to me, but it will be around 2:30pm. A full agenda will be circulated to you by post
Please, please attend, it is important for the future of our club.
- The Reliability Ride for club members
- WILLESDEN OFFICERS FOR 2018
- CLUB RUN LIST: 2018
- Willesden Family Christmas Party
- REMINDER – AGM – Sunday 3 December 2017
- Trophies held by WCC members.
- Revised 2017 Trophy Winners List
- Upcoming subs payments for 2018… fill in a quick online form and you won’t have to remember to pay them
- Bicycle Polo
- Charity Rides
- Circuit Racing
- Club Digest
- Club Kit
- Club Runs
- For Sale
- GO ride
- Hill climb
- Hillingdon Cycle Circuit
- Mountain Biking
- Road Racing
- Time trials
- Top 10 Results
- Website News